If you don't see the size you'd like to order please Request Custom Cut Order Here
Choose any variety pack listed. NOTE: Allow (2-4) days before boards are shipped as we cut them upon order.
Your Go-To for everyday PVC
SINTRA VERS is a lighter weight, general purpose expanded PVC board ideal for common applications or high turn jobs that need to get out the door fast. It provides the consistency, durability and formability of the original SINTRA and its light weight yields the benefits of easier handling and installation for projects requiring elevated applications or those with weight restrictions.
SINTRA VERS is comprised of expanded, closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in a homogeneous sheet with bright white or black satin finish. Made in the USA.
Advantages with SINTRA® VERS
- Versatile general purpose expanded PVC board for a wide range of display applications
- Consistent bright white surface and sheet thickness
- Smooth satin surface provides high quality printing results
- Heat-formable for dramatic, 3-dimensional displays
- Lighter weight for increased efficiency and easy installation
- Available in a range of thicknesses
- Excellent dent and scratch resistance
- Good rigidity and durability
- Chemical resistance
- Self-extinguishing; Class A Fire Rating (ASTM E-84) in gauges of 5mm or less
Below are some of the more common applications for which SINTRA® VERS provides a solution. While these are frequent uses for our material, we love to see the unique applications designers & artists come up with!
- POP / POS Displays Medium-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks Medium-term application life
- Interior Signage & Displays Medium-term application life
- Exterior Signage & Displays Medium-term application life
- Framing Long-term application life
- Hanging Signage Medium-term application life
- Window Displays Short-term application life
- Promotional Campaigns Medium-term application life
- 3-Dimensional Displays Medium-term application life
- Retail Fixtures Medium-term application life